gluten-free pasta & noodles
No breaking, no sticking ... Our NOglla Pasta convinces with its taste and reminds of a fresh pasta. With 4bar pressed by bronze matrices made of the best Italian rice flour and cornmeal, it has a rough surface, which absorbs the sauce outstanding. We say Bon Appetit!
Why buy NOglla's gluten-free pasta?
NOglla's gluten-free noodles just taste really delicious, and that even if there's something left over. It can be made warm again. Gone are the times of breaking and sticking. NOglla's glutefree pasta made from the best Italian corn and rice is probably the BEST and tastiest glutinous pasta you can buy for money, all with no artificial additives or proteins and 100% flavor. In a blind tasting among chefs, our pasta went through as a fresh noodle. Your wonderful bite and excellent taste convince big and small. With 4bar our gluten-free noodles are pressed out of bronze matrices, giving you a great continence and a rough surface to be able to take out a lot of sauce.
Gluten-free noodles to Berlin, Cologne & Munich
From our 100% gluten-free manufactory we ship our packages from Berlin via Cologne to Munich and with DHL in 90% of the cases with a next business day delivery, that everything is still C02 neutral, thanks to DHL.
Our gluten-free pasta also convinces top chefs with their unique quality. You've never experienced gluten-free!
Last but not least we are REAL! You support US and with the purchase of your gluten-free food, a small startup. We bake our gluten-free breads with love, passion and know-how. Craft is very important to us, so all our gluten-free breads are hand-made. Our used seeds and nuts are shredded on site right here. Why?! So that all vitamins and nutrients are still in it and you can taste it! Because only the best is good enough for our customers.
Order gluten-free noodles
Convince yourself and try our assortment right away. At NOglla you have the choice between 5 different gluten-free noodles:
- NOgllas gluten-free Spaghetti - the classic gluten-free pasta and must-have in any kitchen
- NOgllas gluten-free Rigatonni - a short pasta with a hole makes it ideal for casseroles and takes an extra helping Sauce on.
- NOgllas gluten-free conchiglie - our gluten-free mussel noodle is a real highlight and one of our favorites. Due to the shell-like shape, the pasta absorbs a great deal of sauce. When you bite, the noodle will give you its filling.
- NOgllas gluten-free Tagiolini - finer than a tagiatelle and slightly thicker than linguini, our gluten-free handmade pasta nests are the perfect companion to fish, crustaceans and fine sauces , Pasta for a special occasion.
- NOgllas gluten-free Stelline - indispensable for large and small soups and now also gluten-free.
gluten-free, nut-free, vegan, sugar-free and co.- our filter functions
Everybody has different dietary needs, so you only get what you're looking for, just use our filter action.
Cooking gluten-free pasta properly
Gluten-free noodles cook properly - step by step:
1. The right gluten-free noodle is important. But you have already decided correctly with our pasta.
2. Choose the right pot - Pasta are like fish in the sea they want to swim. That's why choose a big pot. 100g gluten-free noodles need 1l of water.
3. Correct salting - per 100g of pasta and 1l of water you need 10g of salt (1x heaping teaspoon). It is important to add the salt first to the hot water so that it can dissolve immediately. Otherwise, it settles on the ground and eats tiny holes in the stainless steel.
4. Noodles have to decide in COOKING water - essentially that water must cook. The water must continue to boil and keep moving even when the glutinous pasta is added, otherwise the noodle will not move - pasta will need to float.
5. Stir occasionally - Stir from time to time depending on the type of pasta you use does not stick to the bottom and every noodle is floating.
6. Mhytos oil in pasta water - Oil is floating at the top, so when pouring the oil flows first into the drain and was thus for the cat. Tip from the professional, just omit.
7. Do not be put off! - By quenching, you feel the strength of the noodle, so the sauce no longer clings so well to the gluten-free noodle. The only exception is noodles for pasta salad so that they stay the same cool and do not stick together.
8. Garment tasting - We like our noodles al dente that means slightly bite-proof, so try after the cooking time stated on the packaging a noodle. If it is too hard, just cook a bit and try again.
We wish BUON APPETIT
Guaranteed freshWe bake to order
Fresh delivery in premium quality
Shipping on Monday & Tuesday